Q4: La Belle Musique

I must admit that music is the #1 thing that moves me every day. Without it, I think it would be impossible to live.

Since I was little, my parents always played music from different countries around the house for my sisters and me. I think that greatly influenced my tastes because I am fascinated by songs that are not in Spanish and especially songs in English.

There is something so unique about hearing words from different languages. I feel like you can get to know a lot about other cultures like that. Language truly creates ways of seeing the world.

If I were to pick my favorite artist / band, I think I would definitely have a tie in first place between Coldplay and Ed Sheeran. The way they write their songs and convey their emotions when they sing is honestly something I have seen only a few times in my life. I wasn't lucky enough to see Queen live, but I feel like I would have had the same perception about them.

I think one of the best things I've ever done in my life has to be when I went to see Coldplay in Manchester in 2016. Simply the most spectacular concert I've ever been to. I remember that I went alone and ended up making friends right there on the court, singing in my arms with people I didn't even know. Deep down, we knew it was a unique moment and it didn't matter where we were from, what language we spoke or how we were. We were totally united by the music.

Comentarios

Entradas populares