Q3: The Food

Food is simply one of the best things in life and for this reason, I have dedicated myself to trying everything I could, here in Chile and abroad.

I think I have almost never said no to a particular dish or food (as rare as it may be), but I must admit that about 5 years ago my diet was limited a bit because I became a vegetarian and cut almost 100% the consumption of normal sugar. In fact, it has been the smartest thing I have done in terms of health, because it has allowed me to discover an infinity of new and more natural flavors. You have to be careful when you make this type of decision in any case, because at least I have not yet been able to completely dissociate myself from animal food due to personal health issues.

Mediterranean food fascinates me, but especially Italian cuisine. I learned to love it since I was little because of my family, which has roots from there. I'm thankful that Italian food doesn't need meat in every dish, so I can change certain ingredients without a problem and still enjoy the amazing pastas.

Lately I have been reading and researching new ways to make my diet more sustainable and the truth is, I believe that sooner or later I will become vegan, for my body and to contribute with a small gesture to the care of our planet.

Comentarios

Entradas populares