Q5: My future jobs

I would like to dedicate myself to various artistic and scientific fields. From non-profit organizations to technology companies that are dedicated to solving problems that we have as a society and planet.

For the same reason, in the university I am finishing my compulsory branches this semester and from the next one I will start with the specializations, from which I want to take renewable energy and the environment. So far I have dedicated myself to making projects as sustainable as possible within Workshop.

I wish I had to work on projects for Architecture firms that are committed to caring for the Earth's resources and that promote making spaces much more human. I dream of the idea of ​​contributing to a much more sustainable future for future generations. I feel that it is the task that as a generation we have to solve.

It seems to me that, in order to get to a job of this style, I should take into consideration the aspects of work modality in order to devote myself to field research at all. It is absolutely essential for me that the environment and spirit of the organization I work for is aligned 100% with the principles of sustainability. Personally, I feel that this type of opportunity will occur outside Chile.

I believe that I am a committed, motivated and enthusiastic person. I like things to be well done and well finished. I consider myself a proactive person, I look for information about what I like and apply it, especially if it has to do with technology and sustainability. I am passionate about these two themes.

As weaknesses, sometimes I can concentrate a lot on the things that I like or for the last minute other responsibilities that are also important. Worrying about others sometimes too much, takes up my personal time too much, so I have to get better at that.

Beside all of this, I will definately work while doing my music. That's my dream.

Comentarios

Entradas populares